Dinner in a Hurry: Creamy Chicken Naan Pizza
I ran to the store after work today and could not ignore the call of the whole wheat Naan flats. As soon as I came home I decided that the Naan was getting all of the attention tonight. It looked like it would make a great crust and a great pizza in a hurry!
I started brainstorming and since I was short on time, decided these would be the best ingredients:
- 1/2 Tandoori Whole Grain Naan Flat
- 1 wedge Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss
- 1/4 cup Muir Glen Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes (or enough to cover the top of the Naan flat)
- Sprinkling of Italian Seasoning
- Sprinkling of Garlic Powder
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup of Shredded Low-Fat Lifetime Healthy Rewards Jalapeno Jack Cheese
- 1 thoroughly heated, pre-cooked chicken breast diced into bite-sized pieces (not pictured)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place 1/2 of a frozen Naan flat on a baking sheet, slightly moisten it with water and bake on 400 degrees for 3 minutes.
Promptly remove and spread one wedge of Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss over the entire top of the Naan. Lightly sprinkle garlic powder and italian seasoning so it clings to the swiss. Evenly spread diced tomatoes, diced chicken breast and jalapeno jack cheese over the Naan half. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 minutes or until cheese is softened and lightly browned.
I think I did a little dance upon first bite. I was so excited about how delicious it was!
I paired it with a delicious bowl of broccoli and savored every bite.
This meal was so quick and easy to make that it will be revisited again soon!