Maybe it has been the hint of “fall-like” weather we have been having lately, but I have been craving pumpkin! I decided to launch a full-scale search for a healthy, low-calorie pumpkin recipe and discovered this pumpkin-pie cupcake recipe on Self.
I made a couple tweaks to the recipe, but baked them according to their directions. The changes I made are listed below.
(Note: The recipe is linked to above. These are just the ingredients I altered.)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup premium pure cane sugar
- 3 tbsp Eggbeaters
- 1/4 cup Farmer’s Market Organic Pumpkin (canned)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla soy milk (Silk)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons premium pure cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fage 0% plain Greek yogurt